Our October 10, 2012 Facebook Coffee Clutch was so informative and more than a little inspiring.
Here are the links to the five questions I asked Teresa Smolinski of Pre-Wrap.com. You can see her answers and all of the conversation that followed.
- Question #1: Teresa, you were diagnosed with breast cancer this past March. A MTN member wants to know “When did she find out she had it? Also how do they check for this, is it routine or do you have to have symptoms?”
- Question #2: Teresa, tell us about your treatment so far. Have you tried anything outside of ‘traditional medicine’?
- Question #3: Teresa, what is the prognosis? How long will you be fighting this?
- Question #4: Teresa, you own and run Pre-Wrap.com, how have you managed to keep up with the whirlwind of treatment and all the related side effects?
- Question #5: Teresa, what sort of support have you found in the ‘Breast Cancer Community’?
Remember, you can come along and add to the conversation anytime!
Shop for a Mug or t-Shirt
You can show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness and the need for a cure by shopping for a mug or t-shirt with this graphic on it:
Do you know a mom we should feature via a Facebook Coffee Clutch? Shout out about her